Sunday, August 23, 2009

Winners and School

First things first -- the winner from the Blog Party Challenge #4 (Crop Green) is Charlene. Charlene send me an email with your shipping information and I'll drop some "Cookies" in the mail to you. We had participants in the 5 on Friday, but one didn't share -- Bessie :) -- and one had technical trouble -- Molly I still want to see your creation when you're all fixed up. We start back to school tomorrow and I'm half looking forward to it and half not. It'll be nice to get back into a predictable, if crazy, schedule. But with the kids gone, the distraction for Matthew is also gone. Here's to hoping I'll re-learn how to get things done with a baby in the house. I had all summer to forget. It should be a hectic start, trying to rouse bodies out of bed and get them moving. Snapping the requisite first day photos and hustling out to make first bell. Luckily, we have two half days to get a rolling start, so there won't be lunches to have to deal with, but the time will come. Hopefully as school schedules pick up for most of us, you still manage to find time to make for yourself and, perhaps, a page or two. Look for Blog Party Challenges to continue through the end of the month. Photobucket

1 comment:

Molly said...

Ok, I finally got my technical difficulties figured out...I think. So here is my 5 on Friday page:http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/mollytamale_bucket/Apron%20Strings%20Design%20Challenges/IMG_2506-1.jpg