We are well into our second full week of school. Schedules are settling. Stress has hit its peak and is coming down. School-schedule life is now the norm.
- If you've read here for any length of time, my struggle with exercise of any kind is well documented. I've tried lots of things - gym workouts, Pilates, walking and hate it all! Hate. It. I've contemplated trying yoga for a long time and finally, after watching Ali Edwards' fitness journey on Instagram, decided to look into local studios. I did a bit of research, picked a nearby studio and bought a five class pass. So far, I've enjoyed it, as much as one can enjoy burning thighs, shaking arms, and folding oneself into a myriad of shapes in the name of healthy lifestyle. But it's a no-judgement zone and modifications are made to accommodate your flexibility, or lack there of, so there's that.
- When Level 4 Spanish class takes a day a week to watch Spanish TV - there must be snacks
- Wishing your Bestie Happy Birthday with a Questionable Fashion Flashback
- Fishing adventures await
- Drive It, 4-Wheel It, Hike It, Fish It. . .
- . . . Pop it
- If you're fishing you better have a story, and they did, along with a lesson in changing tires
- Harvest time starts now
- When you're ready to make jam, but your fruit pectin is a tad out-of-date
- Your A/C is broken. Peaches can't wait any longer. The temp is in the low 90's - outside. #cookinginthefiresofhellskitchen
- The 18 y.o. went to help move his girlfriend into college, but enjoyed some great views while doing so.