Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Challenge #14 - Color Inspiration

Good morning, ladies! How was your weekend? Did you go trick or treating? My kids were Cinderella and Iron Man. They looked adorable. Well, this week's challenge is this color inspiration that I created for all of you to be inspired. I included several colors, you do NOT need to use all the colors, but minimum you need to use 3 of the colors.
Here's my take on it...I used September '09 Smaller kit for this page.
Now, on to last week's winner. Her LO is just amazing...breath taking should I say...her photos are just stunning. Congratulations to Linda Richmond for her beautiful LO.
Have a great week everyone, and see ya again next Monday. :-)
Bessie

6 comments:

LindaR said...

Thanks Bessie! You're making me blush.

Rebecca K. said...

cool!! here's mine. Hope to do more!

http://www.serendipityscrapbooks.com/gallery/data/500/medium/090311_bethy_grace_age_6.jpg

LindaR said...

Here's mine. I used the same kit, just different papers. This just said "Heritage" to me. The lovely lady in the photos is my grandmother.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/apronstrings/photos/album/1338368644/pic/355270408/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=41&count=20&dir=asc

Linda said...

Fabulous layouts and wonderful fall pictures!!

Here’s my card.

Molly said...

Looks like I followed suit using the September Smaller than a Breadbox kit. I also used a sketch from a challenge a couple of weeks ago that I loved but did not have time to use at the time of the challenge. So, here it is:

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/mollytamale_bucket/Apron%20Strings%20Design%20Challenges/IMG_2852.jpg

Hazel said...

My card is here x