Tuesday, March 30, 2010

OMG - Memory Loss Spans?????

I completely forgot about our Monday challenge - and I really don't have an excuse for it except that my memory is not in its best capacity lately. I usually have the ladies of our yahoo group remind me if I don't post it...but if you ladies did...never got the email so I apologize for that. Again my apologies to all! Well, obviously Easter is around the corner so for all of us that celebrate it: lets scrap our Easter pictures. If you are a lucky gal that is all caught up with your pictures, then how about an Easter card or maybe the LO for the pictures of this year??? If you don't celebrate Easter you can play anyway...just scrap any special occasion that you wish. Remember that you have until Saturday afternoon to post all of your creations of the 3 challenges to be eligible for a yummy cookie jar treat. Thanks to all the people that are participating...your talent is amazing and so inspirational. Have a great rest of the week and Happy Easter, Bessie

2 comments:

LindaR said...

Here's a card I did for my son.

http://lookatlindasthings.blogspot.com/2010/04/easter-card.html

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

An Easter Card from me too!

http://somescrapsugar.blogspot.com/2010/04/newest-sketch-at-my-sketch-world.html