Monday, April 19, 2010

Week in the Life Day #1

Did I mention that Apron Strings is sponsoring two kits to the Week in the Life over at Ali Edwards blog? True. Leave your comments over there for a shot to win, and as they say in math, "show your work" here and you could win something from me, too. :) I'm excited to start and was reading some of her posts about prepping for the week - that ambitious, talented woman is planning four pages per day. FOUR. PER DAY! And I'm just planning two for the WHOLE WEEK. LOL. But you know, that's what's so great about this exercise - you get to choose what works best for you. One page, one layout or one book - your choice. Read up on some of the great ideas she has for this year's version. I've already started taking pictures - a sure fire way I'll outgrow my 2-page layout by the end of the day. I also have no plan. Part of the fun is staying open to however it comes together. I'm also finding it's going to be a great way to play with and practice my photography. Come play along. Check out Ali's blog, then post a couple examples of what you're doing sometime during the week. IPhotobucket

No comments: