Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sketches on Wednesday

Well, a really big WOOHOOO!!  The November kits are finally, finally put together and orders are out swirling around in cyber space.  Now the chant - no substitutions, no substitutions - begins.  I hate making substitutions, but what are you gonna do?  And for you card kit people - or maybe people who want to make Christmas cards for the near-and-dear, just wait for November's card kit.  Yum!  No, seriously, I may need to keep one for myself because heaven knows it's the only way a handmade Christmas card may come from this house!

Okay before I head to the scarier-than-Halloween-pit that is my studio, I better issue you today's challenge.  Don't you love the sound of that word "studio?"  Sounds so much better than the basement that I share with the kids and their toys, where legos rule, "storage" (aka crap is stacked) is any open corner and Wii games are played.  One sounds so inspirational, filled with cute things and the other sounds horrifying and all things anti-creativity.

So here's your jump on creativity with today's sketch, from PageMaps.  It's an easy one to make into a double if that suits your needs better.

Upload this layout by Sunday evening to be eligible for Fall Treats.

Alrighty then, I'm off for the pit.  Oh, look at the time, I'll have to leave in 30 minutes to get the kids, darn it.  Should I even bother then?  Sigh, yes, because I'm that kind of person - dangit anyway.



4 comments:

Deanna said...

lol....Enjoying your description of your 'studio', Lori! I can picture it now! LOL

LOVE that PageMap, but will have to wait til tomorrow to give it a try. Have the grandkids this evening.

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

HEEHEE! I think I will start calling my back room a studio. It does sound so much better than the converted sunporch whos floor is sloped and covered with bits and pieces of paper, feathers (Amory), and thread!

-Kristin

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Finished this one! I think I veered a bit from the sketch but there are some parts still directly from the sketch!

My Layout

Deanna said...

Added my link above and used more of the Jillibean Soup! LOL

"Special Times"