Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Croptober #12

Crazy busy day and it's still got plenty of time until I crash.  I'm trying to beat the incoming snow storm, which I heard will drop more snow than what fell in November, December, and January combined.  So Matthew and I were picking  all the remaining tomatoes and cutting all the basil.  I have a grocery  bag full of mostly green tomatoes and two enormous piles of basil to strip leaves from and do something with.


Today lets get you doing something with some embellishments.  Find a kit with ribbon and some good-for-cutting patterned paper.  No kit, no problem select from your stash.  Combine your ribbon with strips cut from your patterned paper to create a border or frame around your page, a focal photo or along an edge(s).  BONUS:  Be a new poster to get double entries in this week's drawing.

I'll leave you with the following inspiration from Sous Chef Kristin Perez, though it has nothing to do with today's challenge - except for the fact it was created with October's Smaller than a Breadbox kit, the Lily Bee pack.  Plus it's adorable!


Happy Wednesday (though I wrote this on Tuesday).



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lori,
Sorry to miss out all your fabulous challenges this time around. Looks like you're all having fun though!
I gave you an award! Check out my new blog for all the details.

Miss you!
http://adaydesigns.blogspot.com/

cjs said...

I'm getting back into scrappin' - LOVE your layout! Thank you for the inspiration!