Outside of a couple weekend jaunts hubby and various combinations of children took, my two oldest were the ones rocking their summer vacations by getting out, going up and "immersing" themselves in all that Colorado outdoors offer.
- The 18 y.o. works at Sock (yes, that's all they sell.) He seems to enjoy picking a very eclectic selection of music during his shifts.
- Apparently pens (and gloves) have far more value when you work in the healthcare industry
- Neighborhood Watching is way more enjoyable when done from the comforts of your bed
- The 18 y.o. and friends took a trip up to Vail, for hiking, biking and river drifting. . .
- . . . and some very questionable food choices
- The 18 y.o. attempted to summit Mt. Elbert, one of Colorado's fourteeners, but only made it to about 13,000 feet before weather intervened and they turned back.
- My 8 y.o. is obsessed with Mustangs - the car - and while on one of our weekend treks to the southern portion of the state, we came across this street. He was so excited.
- This is the face you get when you're leaving for the day. . .
- . . .and this follow-up when you're still gone an hour later.
- When you're surrounded
- The 18 y.o. and his girlfriend do a Color Glow Run
- His first fourteener. . .
- and his second. Both on the same day.
- My daughter, and her Kroo, ready for adventure . . .
- . . . and the white water of Clear Creek (no so much a creek.)
- She's in the middle on the right. . .how come the dudes are looking at the camera, but the girls, not so much?
- Sometimes the best views are found taking the back roads.
- Thoughts on gym workouts
- When your and your sister's jobs have something in common - even though you deal in socks and she deals in memory care patients. #whoknew
- When you just weren't meant to take that bike ride
- I specifically asked him not to slide on the turf during his game. . .last week's was worse, hence the request
- Beauty. . .it's not for the faint of heart.