- 'Tis the season for Cherry Hearts! They have been hard to find in past years, but these were fresh on display, so naturally I had to grab them.
- I mentioned in my New Year's post that I've started walking - I'm as surprised as anyone that not only am walking, but that it's a regular habit now. And yesterday was a gorgeous day for a walk.
- When you had a tooth pulled and haven't had your weekly treat in weeks, you'll even lay on the new bed you refuse to use to get said treat.
- Our Golden Rocket recipient
- The 17 y.o. finally got his license, just before Christmas break. I knew he liked being to school early, but. . .
- We gave girlie Capture Your 365 for Christmas, and this is one of her assignment pics. She's a good photographer, but wanted to get to know her camera more. Nothing acquaints you with your equipment like practice. 365 days of practice.
- Cherries. Cherry anything is my favorite. About the time Halloween rolls around I start craving Cherry Cordials - which don't come out until around December. This year, I only found two boxes around Christmas-time. I snagged them, but someone (ahem, 9 y.o.) ate them. All. I knew they were usually produced from Christmas to Valentines, but finding them is difficult. So, when I came upon this stash, well. . .I'm sure you can imagine. The 9 y.o. is banned.
- The 19 y.o. is making good use of his time, now that he's left his job, in preparation to head to college in just a couple days.
- Like I need towels (see previous post) but I couldn't help myself when these went on sale at The Vintage Home Studio. Uh, she has Valentine's one being posted really soon. I think I may need to go through my current towels and make some room. I'm sure there are some that need to see the rag-bag.
- If the blueberry juice smiley face is an indication, his pancakes will be awesome
- A fun assignment each of the kids did during their Freshman year, and received heading into their Senior year - A letter to their future self.
- When it's too nice an afternoon not to take the 'Stang out for a drive.
- Super Moon - the morning after
- When you've been wanting a vintage-style refrigerator, but the ones you've seen are too small, by a lot. So, you go buy some modern monstrosity. Then . . then, naturally, you find this! Just like, exactly like, the modern monstrosity but with all the vintageness you were craving.
- Because having the car you just drove across the parking lot, to the gas station in the same parking lot, not start when you're done filling it up is a super fun way to end the day. Dead battery.