Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Croptoberfest Day 7 - Tuesday Inspiration

So I have a few things going on here - not the least of which is a sick child and a toddler who doesn't feel the need for a nap.  Doesn't he know that's when I get things done!!


So, short and sweet with a post tomorrow about our Pumpkin hunting and the colors I love.


Hmm. . .inspiration. . .where can I get some inspiration to jump off into a challenge.  The screaming of the toddler only inspires me to run away, so that won't work.  The sick child only inspires cleaning, that won't work either.  Ah - the photos I will post tomorrow - our trip to the Pumpkin Patch.  Create your layout today incorporating orange and kraft.  Toss in something round to top it off.  Upload this layout by Sunday evening to be eligible for this week's Treat - I'll look and see what type of Halloween-y thing I've got tucked away.



1 comment:

Deanna said...

Wonderful challenge and added my link!