Speaking of which, I am still keeping my goals for this year in mind, and as I've done the last four months, it's time to review them and where I am with them. This is gonna get ugly - good thing I'm still high on winning a stamp set . . .
- Eating/Meal Planning - Hmmm. . .I must have been driving on a road with a steep drop off while tired, because I seem to have dozed off and plunged down the embankment; the road seems far above me. Not sure what happened in April - schedule chaos? Laziness? Lack of inspiration? Not sure. I cooked at home, though it was more from a box - it was unimaginative and not-so-much healthy. I am happy that with the times I was out at practices or games I didn't swing through the local drive-thru for a meal. Tempted? Heck yes! I love a greasy burger every now and then. But I stayed strong. I came home to eat poorly instead.
- Walking - what's that? I think that about sums it up.
- Organizing - I did the junk drawer. Does that count? I've already spoken of the Pigs that couldn't be bribed to move in downstairs. And though I keep waiting, there's no magic elves coming to clean it up while I sleep. Dang it. I have another charity pick-up scheduled for Monday morning, but that's more about what I pull together for this month, not April.
- Me Time - Me, who? Actually, I did finish a book - the first in years. I'm laughing my way through a second. But otherwise, I seem to be in a desert - a large, dry, seemingly endless desert. Where is Bear Grills when I need him?
- Studio Space - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (tear wiping) Sigh. Ah, ya, we've already discussed this folly. I looked back at my March review, "April focus. . . " Clearly not.
Happy (rainy) Thursday,