Friday, August 17, 2012

Finally Friday

Feels like this week has been moving at a snail's pace.  Our last week before schools starts.  Boys go back on Monday, my daughter heads back on Tuesday.  Went to an open house for the three y.o. so he could meet his teacher.  He didn't want to go, said he didn't like school.  We bribed him with the cookies that would be there and frankly, once he saw the toys, and his cubby, he was good.  Teacher?  What teacher?  Check out these blocks!

We're spending our last summer days hither and yon at two soccer tournaments on opposite ends of the state.  Fun stuff.  However, the weather is supposed to be lovely - low to mid-80's.  I know the odds of playoffs aren't in our favor given our last showings, but I'll take one win for each boy!

Today's inspiration comes from Nancy Longo using the Smaller than a Breadbox August kit - the Jillibean Coconut Lime Soup and this month's exclusive PageMaps sketch.  The sketch is nice and clean and I love the little jars Nancy cut and put around the layout - so cute - and then topped with those tiny tags!!  I love me some mason jars in any form; paper or glass!


Well, I've got some hunting and gathering to do for this weekend.

Happy Friday.

No comments: