Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesdays and Mountains

Somehow three days passed with little notice by me.  Perhaps it was because I was prepping for billing and shipping.  Maybe it was because we are prepping for our annual trip to Taylor Park.  Maybe it was because hubby and I had his and her ultrasounds, not exactly the stuff date nights are written about.  Maybe it was all three.  In any case, I'm here today with limited web service, so short and sweet.
 
I did take a break on Saturday evening to head to Archivers and completed another 10 or so pages in my 2012 December Daily.  I have four more to go and it'll be good and done.  I'll try to get photos uploaded for another post.
 
So that you can be equally, or maybe more productive, here is today's sketch.  I found the sketch on Pinterest and followed it to ScrapbookSteals.  Doing Project Life this year, using my own stash, these one pagers or pages with options for lots of photos are doing me good.  I love the squares on this one because they can be blocks of busy patterns or photos or a mix of both.  Divide the one "photo" into two or four.  This is even easy for a mirrored 2-pager.
 
 
Like last week, complete all the sketches for this week and be eligible to win an Apron Strings gift code to shop with.  Complete any sketch during the month and be eligible to win June's goodie pack - as yet to be determined.

I'm off to enjoy a day with nothing going on - except what I choose to do. 

Happy Wednesday,

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Here's my take on the sketch.

"Our Day in Paradise"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2013/06/our-day-in-paradise.html

Lori said...

Your layout is awesome! I taking your lead on it for my next Project Life layout!