Friday, January 15, 2016

Scrap Your Stash - Challenge Three


Now, hopefully your stash doesn't look like this, but I suppose there's someone's who does.  If that's you, you may be beyond help.

Regardless, buttons are a staple.  They're inexpensive, colorful and come in all sizes and shapes.  Some are wooden and add a nice down-home feeling, glitter ones for that touch of bling; they're a great pop of color in any shape and size.

 

Today's your day for pulling out the packages, drawers, jars or whatever you store you buttons in and use them.

Go. Create.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I love buttons, but don't use them nearly as much as I used to. I used 9 buttons on this layout.

http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2016/01/happiness-is-contagious.html

Lori said...

Nine! Very nice. Buttons tend to be one of those items I seem to use easily, so if I have them, they're usually on a page.