Monday, May 11, 2009

Shipping Day

I don't know what it is about shipping day, but I am pretty brain dead when we're through. We've got it down to a science, which I'd hope after four years, but it's still mentally exhausting. Maybe part of it is just because when I get home a good portion of the day is gone, and there are still breakfast dishes in the kitchen sink, the floor is unswept (the cheerios on the floor are proof of that) and there's the daily chore list that hasn't been touched. And we won't even talk about dinner -- which ain't gonna happen, so it's leftovers.
For all the lack-of-accomplishment feelings this day leaves behind, I can look at the stack of boxes sitting and waiting for pick-up and know that I did get something done. And there are antsy people awaiting the arrival of all those boxes.
So, with my final stop after shipping being the drop off of the international/APO boxes with the post office and snagging a couple snacks -- my monthly run and then heading home, with a cranky boy in tow and a grumbly stomach, I have to finish up the newsletter. There are so many great layouts done with this month's kit, I know you are going to love it as much as you love the kits.
Here's another little sneak of one of the great layouts you'll see in the May newsletter. Created by Vickilyn Crawford.

Lori

Starbucks

2 comments:

Vickilyn said...

Did everybody take note of the circle?

Maria said...

LOL Vickilyn!
Nicely done!