Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Traditional Spin...

Hey y'all!! I'm Sous Chef Jana and my challenge is taking a spin on the traditional 2 page layout... A lot of the time, as scrapbookers, we like to do two page layouts. It may be because we LOVE to take pictures and we want to use EVERY great one or it may be because we are used to always doing 2 page layouts. I did too, for many years. Unfortunately, they take up a lot of room on the shelf as you scrapbook more and more. My daughter's baby album turned in to 2 albums, filled to the brim! So, my challenge to you is to scrapbook two events as a side-by-side as a 2-page layout *OR* scrapbook 2 events as 1-page layouts. Maybe you only have a few pictures for each one or even just a single picture. You can use the same paper for each layout or different paper - it's up to you. I just want to challenge you to try a one page layout, or two, instead of doing your normal 2 pagers! As with the rest of the challenges, you need to leave a comment on this blog post to be eligible for a Cookie Jar Treat. It must link to your layout. Lori will draw one winner for each day so the more you create, the better chance you have to win! If you also link your layout to my blog, Just Jana, I'll also draw for a RAK from those participants as well! (Due date for my RAK is Wednesday, midnight EST.)And don't forget to follow the blog hop! If you haven't started yet, start with Maria's and get started collecting those phrases!

Happy Scrapping!! Jana Patterson

2 comments:

Briel said...

Here are my two pages. I ALWAYS work with two 12x12 pages, so this was a stretch! However it worked out well. I threw in an update on our kitchen remodel (third month!) and a page on Thanksgiving. As you all know, you can only scrap so many pages of Thanksgiving...

http://scrappingwindow.blogspot.com/2009/05/janas-challenge.html

Natalie said...

Here's mine. I hope it's ok that I combined challenges - one of my pages was also for the ASD challenge.
http://fenstern.blogspot.com/2009/05/traditional-spin-challenge.html