Here we have February's Guest Designer, Deanna's layout for this week using the My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup pack in the February Smaller than a Breadbox kit. Isn't it the cutest? If you like this one, check out her blog HERE for more.
- I added a bit of a white edge around my photos by using a sanding tool.
- Use border punches to create decorative edges to your layout.
- I used the backside of the 'Zoofari' paper for my curvy journaling tag.
- Don't forget to mix your kits too. I used the dark grey cardstock from the Echo Park kit for my photo matte.
- Everything from the kit except for the American Craft Foam Thickers, VersaMagic Black Ink.
Off to get my week off to a good start so I can play later ;)