Monday, April 4, 2011

First Monday in April

April in Colorado.  On Saturday we were out enjoying, and getting our first sunburns of the season, in 80+ degree weather at a soccer game.  Sunday we were curled up inside as it snowed and rained and didn't get above 35.  Ahhhh. . . . Spring.

If the past month didn't give you enough inspiration, here's a little more.  Today a new Guest Designer, Kailyn Siebert, shows off her first project.  You can check out her blog HERE  Kailyn is using the Smaller than a Breadbox kit this month - the below layout is a great take on Halloween, using the My Mind's Eye papers.


Then sweet Jessica sent me a Blog Award.  Thank you!  Jessica cranked through several layouts during the Birthday Challenges.  You can see her blog HERE.  Jessica, I gotta say, at 13 weeks pregnant the LAST thing I was doing was scrapbooking!!  You go girl and congrats on the pregnancy.  For what it's worth, I had my first at 30 and my last at 42.  It's all good no matter what your age.  :D

With Monday comes laundry, chores, soccer and thinking of something for dinner - oh and sorting out April kits.  So I'd best get started.

Happy Monday!


No comments: