Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What Day Is It Anyway?

I've lost all track of time.  I went from taxes, to sorting April kits, to pulling orders, to prepping for shipping - which is where I stand now, amidst all this chaos.  Is it Monday?  I don't know.  Is it Tuesday?  I don't know.  I know I have soccer practices and a volleyball game tonight.  I know my laundry is done - was done yesterday!!!  I've got my coffee and I've eaten breakfast but am out of eggs to make dessert for tonight.  Outside that, I don't know anything, so don't ask me.


Which is why it's great that Kailyn, April Guest Designer, has done some thinking and creating for us.  She's created this cute little card, all from the Smaller than a Breadbox April kit - the My Little Shoebox papers.  A little Stickles, a little White Enamel and a favorite "Thank You" stamp and boom, it's done and ready to hand out.


If you want to see more of Kailyn's work, you can check out her blog HERE.  She's announced something exciting over there too.  I can't wait.

Need more inspiration?  Just had to share what Kathy created with March's Bigger than a Breadbox kit - Echo Park line.  Too funny.  If that were my two year old, the Nerf darts on his head would be courtesy of his brothers.  And I'm not sure he'd be smiling.


I've got plans for challenges and whatnot for the blog - hang in there while I recoup and get some work out of the way!  In the meantime, send me your Apron Strings work and I might post it on the blog.  Share it.  Inspire us.  You can send me the link to your blog or a .jpg of the layout:  lori@apronstringsdesigns.com

Happy Whatever Day It Is!

1 comment:

Francine said...

Lori - I hope things calm down and you get back on track soon!
I love the card and layout too. Well done ladies.