Thursday, January 12, 2012

Inspire Me

I'm neck deep in shipping and all the fun that entails.  I'm trying not to think of the list of things to do once shipping has been cleared away.  It's sunny but cold and windy, so the fluffy snow that fell yesterday is blowing around.  I love watching the powder-like snow flying off the rooftops and drifting in land-wave shapes.  It's so glittery too. . .but only from inside.  Being out in it doesn't make me so happy.
So I'm in need of inspiration or maybe just a respit from the nose-to-the-grindstone mentality I've had.  I found it in New Sous Chef, Nancy Longo's layout.  She's using the Bigger than a Breadbox kit, the Basic Grey side.  I just love those little snowmen and the colors of red and that robin's egg blue are just yummy.
I'm hoping to carve out a little time to print off photos for my December Daily and eventually get that put together to share.  The list of to-do's is long and my procrastinating isn't getting them done.

So you, go crop for me and share your creations with me.

Happy Thursday.

No comments: