Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Scrap Your Stash Day #12

Ahhhh. . .mmmmmm. . .yeah.  So apparently it was Tuesday yesterday. . .all day in fact.  Totally missed it.

But I didn't miss this layout by Sous Chef Jennifer Halleck, created with the March Bigger than a Breadbox kit (on sale now).  She's used the Echo Park line.  I love the right side of her layout that holds all the extra items from her daughter's day at Ameritowne.

Now since I missed yesterday's Stash challenge, I'll just double you up today - sort of.  Today gather a sheet of paper with stripes, a coordinating sheet with circles, a coordinating sheet of mini dots, two sheets of cardstock, on set of rub-ons, a set of large brads, a journaling card or envelope and a length of ribbon.  Combine this pack with photos from a summer event.  As the extra, create a card or tag with your leftovers.

Happy Wednesday,




2 comments:

Tamika said...

I love the outcome! I have these papers and its got my gears turning!

Deanna said...

Added my link and used up the last of this Fancy Pants line.

"Relax at the Pool and Summer Tag"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2012/03/relax-at-pool-and-tag.html