Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Scrap Your Stash Day #8

Today's inspiration provided by Sous Chef Maria Swiatkowski, using the March Smaller than a Breadbox kit - on sale now if you don't get it via autoship.  She's using the KaiserCraft Blae & Ivy line.  Besides this gorgeous diecut paper, it's embossed!

To go with today's inspiration, is today's challenge - gather 2 coordinating sheets of paper where the main color scheme is two colors (like above, the main colors in this line are the blue and green), 1 sheet of cardstock, one journaling card, coordinating buttons, length of ribbon and one stick pin.  Add to this pack photos from Christmas past.

Happy Wednesday.






1 comment:

Deanna said...

Added my link and details are on my blog. Thought I was caught up on past Christmas photos, but one of my DD's recently gave me a few more.

"Joy!"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2012/03/joy.html