Saturday, March 3, 2012

Week #3 Winner

As I've mentioned before, I'm not much of a weekend poster, but since I was expecting to be at a soccer tournament all stinkin', weekend (did I mention windy?), and the tourney was cancelled, I thought now I have all the time, I can do a little catching up on things.  So I'm hoping to have a couple posts today to wrap up the Birthday month.

As I listen to the wind blow, and check the clock to see that "yes, I could be at the U11 game now, being blasted by the cold wind" I have instead made one lucky follower quite happy. 

Congrats to Alison Day for being the Week #3 winner, and so-to-be recipient of the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Madison Avenue collection.

Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Congrats! Enjoy that!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lori! Can't wait to get my goodies!! :) Oh, and scrap your stash sounds AWESOME!!! I have a serious stash problem so any help I get to inspire me to use it up ROCKS!

Congrats to all the other winners too. It was a really fun Birthday month Lori! Thanks again!

Charlene said...

Congrats Allison!!