Thursday, June 28, 2012

Processing Today

viewing  the blank spot where our May Day tree used to be and thinking how empty the kitchen window looks

thinking  about my boy who's at the doctor with his dad

cooking  a batch of raspberry/cherry jam, Blonde Chocolate Chip Brownies, and Pulled Country Ribs in the crock-pot

wearing  my slightly bohemian blue & white skirt, blue t-shirt and flip-flops

creating  Christmas ornaments in counted cross-stitch, pulled out after several years of it sitting

planning  what needs doing tomorrow

reading  The Dare

listening  The Catholic Foodie on my iPod

realizing  the kids' bedrooms need a good clean-out and not really wanting to do it

trying  to juggle it all and make it look effortless

feeling  good about what I've accomplished this week

inspiring  Jennifer Halleck's layout using the Smaller than a Breadbox June kit; the Lily Bee Handmade line.  I love the fresh colors and her layered embellishments!
JH


Happy Thursday,

No comments: