However, I'll take a moment to post here about what we've been up to - well, the kids more than me. And probably more what Girlie has been up to, than the rest of us.
- We are always wondering about these sorts of posts on Girlies' feed.
- We are celebrating a new driver and higher insurance rates.
- We are contemplating our first confession.
We areShe is beginning training for the next Half.
- We are competing in our first Pinewood Derby. Scored the Turtle Award.
- We are losing teeth. The night of a snow storm. Tooth Fairy was late.
- We are 14" and counting
- We are getting a Snow Day, which to him, means be out in the snow. He could be out there for hours.
- We are staying warm and enjoying the Snow Day by unpacking a recent purchase that adds a little Spring - to the house at least.
We areShe is binge-ing during their Snow Day.
- We are wondering when the studying happens.
- We are thankful for that Wee One.
We areShe is celebrating with roommates
- We aren't sure.
- We are rigging the "9" in 19, thanks to the wannabe Engineer
We areShe is 19
- We are taking care to not blow out the "customized" 9
- We are waiting to see how long it takes to go out on its own. For the record, it lasted a good five minutes, burning even when the wax collapsed.
- We are enablers
- We are always ready for Cookie Season
- We are in Broncos Territory, so I think all channels lead to the SuperBowl
- We are, again, wondering what it all means.
We areThey are Champions
- We are pretty sure that is our 19 y.o. We are sure it is Monday. And we are positive that is not Greeley!