Thursday, November 3, 2016

Sneak Peeks for November

We had our first freeze a couple weeks ago, and since then our Indian Summer has been more summer than anything, with temps in the 80's.  Our Halloween was jacket-free - even Under Armour-free; we don't get those often.  There were even leaves left on the trees.  Usually, we've had several days of wind to blow them all off.  It's been beautiful, but it looks like our cool down has arrived with 60's projected out for the next week or so.  High 60's in some cases, but rain is called for to cool things down and wash the dust away.

It's the cool temps that turn my thoughts to cozy projects during the long winter to come.  It's time to start planning, like a squirrel gathering nuts, what to occupy myself with.

My first thought is to play with paper.  And kits make it all the easier.  Fall kits are among some of my favorite (and easiest) kits I put together every year.  Plus they don't care whether my photos are from this year (probably not) or years past (more than likely.)

Here's a peek of what's coming up this month, kit-wise.  It's all about warm colors and gratitude.


At the time I'm composing this post, I haven't yet taken a photo of the All Year Cheer Card Kit, but I can tell you it will be filled with all manner of Christmas Holiday goodies to help you create cards and tags for the season.  You can check out past November kits to get an idea of what's in store for the this month's kit.  You'll also see a couple examples from last year's cards on Pinterest.  Remember, card kits come with complete instructions for creating the cards.

If you aren't already on the autoship list - go join today and start planning your cozy season.  The Almanac says it's going to be a long, cold one.

Happy Thursday,

No comments: