The cold has arrived. It's a toasty 9 degrees at the moment, with light snow. If I were a skier, and this were the mountains, I'm sure I'd be drooling over the powder covering everything. But, alas, I'm not and while it's beautiful, it'd be prettier if I was watching it from my front window, not driving in it.
- The LAST box to empty onto the tree. It's only taken the better part of a week.
- These cattails caught my eye while waiting to meet hubby. The 8 y.o. enjoyed his first encounter with pulling the fluff out, aka smashing them on the ground to watch them burst and blow away.
- He (the 8 y.o.) made himself some lunch - that would be toast with brown sugar and a Nutella and honey sandwich. We'll call it a pre-workout carbo load.
- At least someone noticed
- Enjoying a new view and a job finished
- Views from St. Nick's day morning
- She won't say which she wants more, the bone from neighbors, or the Stranahan's