Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Friday!

Can you believe it's already Friday? This week seems to have flown by, probably because of the holiday on Monday. Anyway, sorry ladies about the lateness of the post - I pulled up the blog to post first thing this morning, but my little 1 y.o. wasn't his usual busy, independent self and then I got distracted looking at goodies for March's kits. So, as I shove aside, oh just a few catalogs and price sheets, I'm here to quickly post the 5 on Friday Challenge:
  • 1 sheet neutral black cardstock
  • 1 sheet patterned paper
  • 1 set of round, small embellishments; i.e. buttons, brads, eyelets (remember them?) - just not paper
  • 1 chipboard item
  • 1 length of ribbon

Outside of journaling and a title, these are the only items allowed on your layout today. This and the other two challenges from this week are due, linked up, by Saturday evening.

Any plans for the weekend? Not sure what the weather will be like here; it looks nice and sunny, but there's a wind and clouds rolling in - big clouds and I haven't watched to see what the weekend is supposed to be like. We have two basketball games on Saturday, one crack-of-dawn-early and one right after that. One of my son's classmates' mother died this week and we are trying to decide if we should attend the services, which fall after the last game. Still not sure on that one. And birthday party later in the evening for my niece to round out the day. Sunday looks empty, but I'm sure I'll fill it up with something. :)

Enjoy your weekend and go get some pages done so I can scrapbook vicariously through you all!Photobucket

1 comment:

Rebecca K. said...

wooohoo! guess who's done on TIME this week :-)
http://www.serendipityscrapbooks.com/gallery/data/500/medium/0100123_just_an_ordinary_day.jpg