Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Challenge - Cardstock it is...

Hello ladies, did you enjoy your weekend? Do you have a long weekend? Have you been scrapping? I did manage to scrap a few pages and make some cards yesterday. It felt nice to sit back, relax, and scrap a bit. How about you? If you didn't then here is the first challenge of this week to get you started. This was really a challenge for me...to say the least I don't even know how I managed to leave it as is, lol. You will understand why, if you are a patterned paper lover like me. It's almost impossible for me to not include at least a tiny bit of patterned paper on my LO...but I did for you ladies, lol...because this week's challenge is to use only cardstock on your LO or card. No patterned paper, no specialty paper...only CS. Yes, your eyes are not disguising you, lol. Of course you can use any type of embellishment you want. Let me see what you create...can't wait. Here's my take:
As a reminder, you have until Saturday evening to upload your LO or card...but you also have to complete the Sketchy Wednesday and the Five on Friday to be eligible to win a cookie jar treat. Thanks all for playing and see ya' next Monday.
Hugs,
Bessie

4 comments:

Rebecca K. said...

here's mine! i made the background sheet by saving the garbage part of a chipboard sticker and using it as a mask and sponging around it with ink over and over again.
http://www.serendipityscrapbooks.com/gallery/data/500/medium/0100119_asher_5_mos.jpg

Hazel said...

My card is just cardstock and stamping - it's here x

Hazel said...

And some inchies from me here x

Viji Siddharth said...

Here is mine!
http://snippitysnap.blogspot.com/2010/01/valentine-card.html

My first time participating here!