Monday, December 3, 2012

Masochistic Tendancies and Wrap It Up December

Because I'm an apparent masochist, I've decided to keep on rolling with challenges to keep you rolling, in this the chaotic season of giving.  We'll be "Wrapping Up" the year with completed layouts and cards!

30 Days of Thankful is closed - and I only need to print and write up the last week's worth and plop them in the album and then bring the album up to the family room.  Finished!! 

Christmas cards remain tucked in the drawer still incomplete, as are the Take 12 layouts.  These two facts, however, have no bearing on the fact that I have decided to take part, once again, in not only December Daily, but Project Life in 2013.  This year, as last year, I am combining my December Daily with Journal Your Christmas.

I spent the weekend maneuvering around boxes of Christmas stuff which were layered on Fall stuff.  The clutter is making me nuts.  My next workshop for knitting a little snowman came just before I pulled out my hair on Sunday afternoon.

So that you don't get to that point, let's start Wrapping it Up with the first challenge.  I love this photo for several reasons:  1. the snow, 2. the Christmas decorations, 3. the snow, 4. it's taken in Petosky Michigan (been there, love it, would like to be there) and 5. the snow.  How will this inspire you today?  The red pops of the bows?  The black and white?  The snow - using flocked paper?  The Christmasy look?  The sprinkle of white glittery lights?

 
Upload your layout or card by Sunday evening to be eligible for this week's prize.  One item a week makes you eligible for the drawing - getting more complete just ups you chances.
 
I'm off to declutter and keep my hair!
 
Happy Monday,

1 comment:

Deanna said...

YAY! So glad you're having some challenges this month to keep us inspired and scrapping, Lori!

Added my link, "Sled Skiing"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2012/12/sled-skiing.html

Based on the image I was inspired to scrap some snowy photos. I also used glitter alphas and Crystal Stickles on the Snowflakes.