Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wrap It Up #12

We're under a winter storm watch starting tonight.  Sounds promising but it would figure to hit on a day I have to be out in it.  Yuck.  But, if I'm a good girl I'll get to spend a portion of the day home, looking out at it.

Wrap It Up today with a little color inspiration.  Traditional to be sure.  But, what the heck, Christmas is a week away!  EEEKKK. . .a week.  Another good reason to just stick with a simple color scheme to work with today.


Speaking of simple, yet cute and effective is this card created by Tomi Ann Hill using the December All Year Cheer Card Kit - of which there is only one left!  Better get it today, before it's gone!


With snow on the brain and Christmas prep before me. . .

Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I was inspired by the colors of the image.

Added my link, "Favorite Holiday Memories"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2012/12/favorite-holiday-memories.html