We are heading into a busy weekend - to start it's Father's Day; are you ready? Me? Ah, yeah, not so much. We are participating in our neighborhood's Garage Sale, which is Friday and Saturday. Also, on Friday and Saturday my parents are moving out of the house they've been in since we moved here, when I was finishing up 3rd grade. They'll be packing up and moving in with my sister while they wait for their new home to be finished. My 16 y.o. will be attending the Steubenville of the Rockies conference, which is sleep-away and all weekend. And I have some of my own torture to deal with Friday afternoon. Fun stuff.
- We are the Official Race Photo from the Steamboat Springs Half-Marathon.
- We are deep into the real struggle to perfect this trick, or even get it down once.
- We are doing our best to survive #Droughtlander. Funny how reading eight 1000+ page books for eight months can make a 200+ page book run like a hot knife through butter. This is my second book since completing the series and I'm enjoying it - the book, not the lack of Outlander.
- We are pouting because we were not invited up on the couch.
- We are playing on sister's phone and discovering the joy that is Snapchat