It's interesting, or maybe fortuitous, that Week In the Life falls this week, it's definitely a week worth documenting. I've captured a few things, and forgotten a couple; like taking a picture of my older son on his first day as a Junior - duh. I've never been good at capturing evening stuff either, something I'd like to try to remedy this week. We'll see.
- We are awaiting the opening acts for the Dierks Bentley concert at Fiddler's (my girlie is on the left)
- We are rocking this summer concert, the last of the season
- We are anxiously waiting for this homemade marshmallow sauce to be cool enough to taste
- We are getting our 2015 supply of peaches from the Lafayette Peach Festival. Let the frantic eating commence
- We are officially kicking off Week in the Life 2015 with these three hooligans and their new beginnings
- Week in the Life - first day of High School for this one, which also means I have one less drive this school year; he's hitching with his older brother.
- Week in the Life - menu planning with the help of Pinterest
- Week in the Life - he's still got one more week until he goes back to school, and is not shy about reminding his older siblings about his extra week of freedom
- Week in the Life - testing out a new granola bar recipe
- Week in the Life - he's up at the crack of dawn to help me pack his older brothers' lunches
- Week in the Life - With eight years between him and his next sibling, he's always been sort of an only child in a large family. With his sister's departure, the countdown to him being the only child at home is looming on the horizon; four years and counting.
- Week in the Life - a Fall preview with temps in the 70's, rain and breezes tinged with crispiness.