Because I barely moved off the couch for two days, and we are heading into our birthday-palooza with three birthday in six days, I've got some serious catching up to do. The as-of-now 7 year old, kicks us off celebration-wise with his birthday today. We'll celebrate this weekend with family, so I've got a house to clean, presents to purchase and celebrant-specific treats to make.
- We are cutting quite the dapper figure for picture day. Love the boots.
- We are wondering why . . . WHY? (fists clenched high in the air). . . is it so difficult to read for just 15 minutes? Why?
- We are park-bound on a glorious afternoon
- We are reading, while they are playing, First Impressions. It's no Outlander (but then what is?), but it's okay. It's a back and forth between Jane Austen and a current time bibliophile.
- We are needing something sweet and needing to use some on-the-brink blueberries. Look for it on Friday's post.
- We are day two - just me, my companion and my fever. Blah.
- We are surprised the Girlie's dorm room made it a month before looking like this. That alone is impressive. The mess, while impressive to some, I've seen many, many times before.