I have found that mining my kids' Instagram and Snapchat accounts yields a pretty good look at the lives they lead out in their worlds . . . the 17 y.o. is less prolific than I'd like, but every now and then I get a peek.
We had a week filled with little bits and pieces provided mostly by the kids - one reason to love ProjectLife® or compilation pages, because that's where most of these moments fall.
- We are waiting patiently for our new favorite toy, because jumping is not allowed.
- We are saving two Cinnamon Twists for sister, who will be home on Friday.
- We are breaking out the Mug Meals sent by mom (photo cred to the Girlie)
- We are exploring public transportation and the world off campus. Even if it's only to the Post Office (photo by: Girlie)
- We are pretty uncomfortable in the spotlight, but will busy himself with presents soon.
- We are touched when the 7 y.o. insists on making his brother a card. But then snatches it away before it's opened because "he forgot something," only to find he included $1 because many of the other cards included money. #NotToBeOutdone.
- We are enjoying Mug Meal #2 - needed sour cream (photo by: Girlie)
- We are more than let down by the lack of snow. By some, there were tears. (photo by: 15 y.o.)
- We are aiming. Luckily our front yard faces due North, which accounts for snow still hanging around when everyone else's yard looks like Springtime.
- We are always amazed with her graphic abilities. (photo by: Girlie)
- We are agreeing, this mug cake is Ah.May.Zing.
- We are wondering if she made it? (photo by: Girlie) UPDATE: She did, with apologies to her classmate for lack of shower-time. LOL