WooHoo! The app I use for uploading my photos from my phone is, finally, back in action. That means there's more than a week's worth of what we've been up to.
We had a lot of hockey in our lives, lately. But some of that has wrapped up. Well, for the Mite player it has, and he is none to happy about that.
We areShe is home for the weekend with definitive plans. We areThey are out for some work-related bonding We areThey are attending the first of two nights of outdoor hockey, all thanks to the little brother who went from hockey fan, to hockey player!
- We are out for a Father and Daughter date night - Alumni Game (photos by Girlie) with mini Zambonis (which the 7 y.o. would love) Red Wings vs Av's and players from the Cup Years. Av's win!
- We are the bored middle child at brunch
We areThey are heading to night two, Outdoor Series, 60 degrees, Coors Field (photos by Girlie and the 17 y.o.) Av's loss. Boo. We areThey are on their own in downtown. Took the train down. Toured the vendors before the game. We areThey are enjoying the great seats - three rows from the field, which would be great seats for baseball, not so much for hockey, with the boards blocking most of the view. But with a Jumbo-tron in center field and high enthusiasm, it hardly matters. We areThey are watching Andy Grammer during the first period break We areThey are fans of hometown group The Fray, who performed during the second period break. We areThey are gathering souvenirs
- We are finding the two of them in the 45,000+ attendees at the Stadium Series game, night two.
- We are scoring our first, ever, goal. Complete with a down-on-one-knee-fist-pump post-goal celebration. You know, just like the big boys.
- We are two goals and two assists for his very first game.
- We are finiding it hard to play when we can barely see over the boards.
- We are left wondering
- We are happy to have her home for the week. Too bad nobody's Spring Break lines up with anyone elses!
- We aren't really sure, but I know I'll miss these unexplained moments they have when they are all together.
We areShe is wondering why she lives in this house. Thinking the streets have to be easier than putting up with this crap.
- We are
- We are Running with the Bulls for a presentation before actually heading to Spain - though not to run with the bulls. At least I don't remember seeing it on his itinerary.