- We are thinking it has the feel of the Bachelor and the Final Rose. The 7 y.o. needs a box for a book report, and apparently the one from his sister didn't make the cut.
- We are up early and saying good-bye to the 17 y.o.
- We are managing a group selfie before leaving him with his classmates as they head to Europe for Spring Break
- We are getting a few peeks from him before he leaves US airspace
- We are wondering what his clothes look like. One carry-on sized bag/backpack. 10 days. Four airlines. And a bus.
We areHe is just getting started; hopefully he slept on the plane. He left home at 11 am. Arrived in Paris the following morning at 8:30 and hit the ground running.
- We aren't sure why "the suit" is making an appearance, but it is. To shovel. (this isn't a picture of the current storm.)
- We are getting pics from our boy. Two trips to the Eiffel Tower. One during the day and some spectacular stuff at night.
We areHe is touring Notre Dame We areHe is on the move after two days in Paris. On to Bordeaux.
- We are having to do some Googling about some of his stops - Chateau de Chenonceau
- We are having a Snow Day. Too bad it was all snow and no fun.