- We are digging out and he's on the largest sand dune in Europe. Nice.
- We are set. Let the coloring begin.
- We are one shy in the designer department; and missing him.
- We always enjoy the mix of colors and designs
- We are an egg-dyeing over-achiever
- We can dress them up, but can't take them out
- We are an Easter people
- We are coming to enjoy the Easter Vigil
- We are getting pie after Vigil. If you sit through a two and a half hour service, that starts at 8:00 pm, you should at least be able to end the night with pie.
- We see the Easter Bunny brought something for everyone. . .and she knows it.
- We are beginning the search
- We have passed the spot three or four times before clues make him think to look in the box.
- We are the last to find our basket. Thanks Easter Bunny!
- We can always tell when new filters hit SnapChat
- We are being fitted for virtual techology
- We are not finding the photos taken, with my phone, while I try out the aforementioned virtual technology as funny as these two do.
- We are seeing Spain through his eyes - Bull Fighting Ring in Pamplona
We areHe was looking forward to seeing the Sagrada Familia the most
- We think the photos are beautiful, the real thing must be breathtaking
- We are learning to just look and not think too hard about any of it
- We love watching the kids interact. There was a short burst of texts when the 17 y.o. returned to Denver. In Spanish, of course.
- We like when "the brother" comes home
WeHe has two more stamps in his passport than I do.
- We feel the world is righted again. But maybe it's just the beret.