Thursday, June 23, 2016

Throw Back Thursday

I have continued scrapbooking since my giant jump start a few weeks ago.  Nothing quite like that start with 12 pages, but a page or two every few days.  I'm still using the sketches that are coming with the Scrapbook and Cards Today class Easy, Detail, Expert Class (one per week.)  You can still register for the class, which will be entering Week Five, and get access to the sketches released to-date and the Facebook group.  I have not been as prolific using the sketches, creating only one layout, so far, with Week Three's, but I may still go back and try another one.


For this layout, the Apron Strings kit was a Bigger kit from 2010.  The photos from 2006.  The paper is Basic Grey's Green at Heart.  I'm also pretty sure it is the Second Week's sketch.  So far, the four sketches are one-page, and if memory serves, usually not more than two or three photos, so this layout was a stretch for me.  I don't generally do one-page.  I rarely use one photo.  Over-sized embellishments are not something I do.  Looking at it, I probably could have done something to the one photo to give it more weight - matted it or done some embellishing near it, but over all, I'm okay with it.  Plus, it's done - which is always a goal.

Happy Thursday,

No comments: