Last week there wasn't a lot going on. School, work, homework. That's about it. Hubby did head out to spend a Dude's Weekend with his brother, which made it even more quiet at home. Opened up some time as well.
- Brothers together again. Those innocent looks fool no one.
- They attended a Cigar-fest. . .
- . . .and appear to have enjoyed the "tasting."
- Meanwhile, back at home.
- Last weekend he was shown, by dad, how to make pancakes. This weekend he assured me, as he stood on the side of my bed, that he knew how. Darned if he wasn't right. They were really good blueberry pancakes. The mess he left behind, however . . .
- Good to know she's a helpful dog