Tuesday, November 29, 2011

December Daily

Some kind of snot-runny-nose crap is infiltrating my house.  I've got the almost-sick-scratchy-throat, two of the boys are stuffy/coughy and the others are remaining unscathed; I figure it's only a matter of time though.  Even the dog is yacking up her food, when she actually eats it.  Fun stuff.

I mentioned one of the things I took time to do over the holiday week was to put together this kit, that I'm ashamed to admit I've had for too long.  However, I'm not sure what to do with it, maybe you have some ideas. The kit/album (last year's Paisley & Polka Dots December kit), as it is, only holds 12 photos - small ones at that. I could use it for my December Daily, though with that number of photos (and little to no room for journaling) it wouldn't be "Daily." I thought about supplementing the album by tracing some of the shapes of the pages (as you can see it's a mixed shape album) on to coordinating cardstock and using some of the left over stickers to tie the pages into the album. Option #2, I use one of many remaining Christmas kits to create a 6x6 December Daily album.  As if I don't have a large enough stash on my own, my arm was twisted to purchase two seasonal kits this year!

Below is the album:














What to do. . .what to do??

Happy Tuesday.

5 comments:

Nitasha said...

Love your DD!!! All the different shapes and embellishments are awesome!

Patchi said...

This album is adorable! I would trace the pages on cardstock to double the size. And add some pockets for hidden journaling/tags/more photos.

And don't forget to post the finished version!

jengd said...

Great album! I was hoping to get in on the daily but I haven't cut a single piece of paper yet- doesn't bode well. Hope everyone's feeling better soon!

Deanna said...

Hope everyone's feeling better real soon!

Love your little album!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I agree, trace the shapes onto more card stock or chipboard or use photo pockets (I used tons in mine).
Can't wait to see what you do!