Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Winners. . .Finally

Isn't the saying "better late than never?"  When you're a winner, it's great no matter when you find out.  Right?

My apologies for the long delay in posting these, but here we go.

From September's 4 Sketches/20 Days (there were great layouts posted, if you haven't seen, do go and look.)
  • Week 1 = CJ
  • Week 2 = Deanna D.
  • Week 3 = Jengd
  • Overall Winner = Deanna D.
From Croptober for the Embellishment Challenged
  • I've made an executive decision to award the ladies who played along in October.  So Deanna D., Teddra and Kimberly C. (new to sharing her work her) Congrats!
Congrats ladies on not only your completed pages, but your willingness to play along and inspire others! Contact me (lori@apronstringsdesigns.com) with your addresses and I'll get your treats out to you.


Happy Wednesday.

3 comments:

Cj said...

Woohoo!! Thanks Lori. It was great playing along! I hope to get in on the next challenge too!

K Clark said...

wow... thanks so much... I am so glad I found this blog :) you are all inspiring

Deanna said...

Awesome! Congrats to the other winners too! I always look forward to your challenges, Lori and really appreciate all the comments you left.

Thanks a bunch! :)