- We are thankful to the genius who invented heated seats.
- We are layered (heavily layered) and wrapped and ready for the quarterfinal state football playoff game. Go Mustangs!
- We are rethinking that it's less stressful to get Tweets about the playoff game than actually being there. . .infinitely warmer, but possibly more stressful
- We are headed to the semifinals with a 71-29 final. 71!!! Go RV!
- We are super psyched to have been accepted to our first choice - UNC.
- We are plowing through book three in the "Outlander" series. I think it might actually be attached to me.
- We are always mystified by the random shots that appear on my phone. I know who it is, I just don't know when he took it.
- We are reminded frequently of our choice to change the spelling of her name, knowing she would forever have it misspelled and mispronounced. For the record: K.A.L.L.E.N.E. and her friend - Geona.
- We are always in awe of any sunrise