- We are two tails waiting for butter on New Year's Eve - our yearly tradition commences.
- We are left alone as the other four head off to the movies.
- We are making our annual pilgrimage to the "Halloween House" after many requests by the 6 y.o. His older brother took him by the night before, but I was told they "only heard one song." The lights are synched to music, so the 6 y.o. and I wandered over after McD's to close out the season.
- We are practicing our "cover the puck" moves.
- We are so very proud of the this boys achievements, which garnered him the Golden Rocket Award for December.
- We are lettered. We are licensed. We are taller than mom. We are ready for time to stop ticking away so fast.