Friday, March 31, 2017

Mystery Box and New Deal


New week.  New mark downs.  New Deal.

I've always loved a box of goodies, the mystery kinds.  It's like a two-fer in terms of surprises - I get fun snail mail and it's bringing gobs of stuff I already know I like.  I've purchased a few from some of my favorite manufacturers - October Afternoon, Scenic Route (remember them), October Afternoon . . . I may have a few from October Afternoon.  

Today, it's my turn to create a Kitchen Sink of boxes.  This one is themed, too - Spring to be exact.  So, papers and embellishments that have that Easter, Mother's Day, Spring-y feel.  You'll find:  patterned paper (can you say 40 sheets), assorted ribbon, brads and buttons, journaling cards, chip and wood pieces, pin, clips, jewels, pearls, etc.  Each Kitchen Sink kit is a little different, though, if you get more than one, there may be some duplication in papers

The kits have a retail value of $90. . .but you'll get it all for $29.99 (plus shipping.)  Quantities are limited - get one today!


Oh, yeah, and there's new mark downs on the website - full kits, TV Dinner, Paper Packs, PLUS a new discount to apply to your entire order - 20%!  

Enter Code:  CLOSING20  Code is good for one use and must be entered at check-out - discount applied upon check-out.  Code expires April 7, 2017.

P.S.  I have plans to create other seasonal Kitchen Sink kits.  Watch the website.


Go. Shop.

No comments: