It was a mostly-quiet week. Just settling into routines, that will soon change because end-of-school will be upon us. Another graduate. Summer jobs. Summer classes. Summer breaks.
- Her photo and words, though I share the sentiment
- I'm not a word-problem fan, but I, too, would like to see this one play out
- Star Wars . . . it spans the generations
- When, after the first swim of the season in the duck pond, the garden hose only removes so much duck. . .it's time to for a bath. Good thing she loves water.
- Saturdays are for squirrels who taunt and tease #theywillpay
- As my daughter so nicely put it when I posted this to Instagram, "You know you're a hockey mom when you get pissed about the ice conditions." Hey, it was sloppy ice, looked like a melting snow cone. #puddles
- Last "take a knee" meeting
- Enjoying the after-party with teammates
- Home Healthcare - it's not as glamorous as it looks, but it'll pay for nursing school
- I'm not sure I'd classify 97.5% as sucky
- Though you aren't less "moral" in these clothes, they are the clothes of a full-time student working two part-time jobs
- I think he might like hockey - he wants to set up his goal to practice his shooting skills. . .in the house. I'm thinking, ah, no.
- Spring is on its way