Wednesday, April 5, 2017

New Store Closing Discounts & Deals

I have always enjoyed a good mystery.  Both the kind found within the pages of a book and those that are delivered by the mailman.

I'm speaking of a goody-box mystery.  The kind filled with scrapbooking items.  They are a great value and I already know I love the products!


As I was counting and sorting and generally organizing to close out product, I thought what if I put together a mystery box?  Filled with goodies you already love?  So I did.  

Here is a Spring-themed Kitchen Sink.  It's filled with patterned papers, that feel Spring-y, from companies that have been featured in past Apron Strings kits.  Lines like American Crafts Day Dreamer, Echo Park Spring, Pebbles Garden Party and more.  While paper is great fun, it's also nice to get a dash, or ten, of embellishments, so I've grab buttons, brads, journaling cards, tags, yards of ribbon, pins, rhinestones, pearls, and other goodies to round things out.  All this for just $29.99!

Mix the kit into your stash to freshen it up, or break it apart into kits of your own making and pairing it with photos.  It's a great kit for mini albums or home decor and party decorations.

PLUS, this week you can save an added 20% on your entire order.  Use Code:  CLOSING20 at checkout.  Code is good for one use and must be present at check-out.  Refunds cannot be given for missing codes.  Discount is taken off during check-out.  Offer expires 4.7.17

Go.  Shop.

No comments: