Thursday, July 28, 2011

Out With the Old, In With the New Day 20

Short and sweet as we head out to see Grandpa Candy (my dad works for a company that supplies all the goodies to amusement parks, stadium vendors, vending machines, etc.  If it's candy, he's got access to it and the kids know it.)


I continued to dig through the piles I created that once lived on my desk down here.  Slowly things are being put away or parted with and sorted down into more specific piles.  I hope to do more today.


To make sure you're good to go today, your challenge is to use a Christmas/Winter themed kit with non-Christmas/Winter photos.  Add in some of your newest soft embellishments (ribbon, felt, etc.)  Your PageMaps sketch is below.

Happy Thursday.


Oh!  Don't forget to enter the Christmas in July Giveaway HERE

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Added my link to, "The Climbing Wall"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2011/07/climbing-wall.html

So glad to use some of those SEI 'Christmas Mint' papers.