Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Out With the Old, In With the New Winner

First I need to do a little shout out for Sous Chef, Amy Crockett (her blog is HERE) who has a layout that was picked up by Cricut magazine.  Look for it in the December issue.  Amy does fantastic work and if she lived closer I know she'd be on my butt to use my Cricut, because she can seriously work hers!

Now.  Winners.  From last week's layout upload, of which there were 26.  26!!  Deanna's number came up.

I'll draw a "Follower" if I can actually get access to my Followers.  Right now I can see I have them, but can't see them individually.  Hopefully I can find a fix.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

WOW! Thanks so much, Lori! Appreciate all your comments too!

Amy C said...

Thanks for the shout out Lori!! You forgot to mention that the papers and embellies on my layout in the Dec issue are from the January BTABB kit from Apron Strings. ;)

And you better believe that I would be all over you about your Cricut if we lived closer. LOL Whatcha waitin' for??

Hugs,
Amy ♥