Friday, July 29, 2011

Week in the Life - Day 4

Did much better with the remembering of not only the camera, but to use it yesterday.  Most of the photos were of the kids at Grandpa Candy's vendor show - it was like Trick-or-Treating; their bags weighed a ton!  Otherwise, I snapped a few shots while driving to get my daughter, realizing as I drove that this will be the new view for me - a new school, a new route and new adventures in the winter in finding ways to get around the people who don't know what to do, or how to drive, when snow arrives. . . (sigh) snow.  Right now sounds like heaven.

I hope you're participating in some way, shape or form in Week in the Life.  Once I get over the "shoot, should have had my camera" moments, I love the process of it all.  Remember Apron Strings is a Giveaway sponsor.  To win you need to leave a comment HERE









If you aren't participating, it's not too late - make it Weekend in the Life, instead.

No comments: